Activation wise, a brand of Notion technologies BV and operates exclusively in B2B (Business to Business).
We respect the privacy of all users of our website and all of our clients and relationships.
All personal information is always treated confidentially. We only use the personal data that you provide to us to optimize our services.
In this privacy statement, you can read which personal data we process and how we protect your personal data.
Which personal data do we process?
We process the following personal data via this website:
- Business contact details First and last name Gender Website visitors
- IP address URL Date and time of website visit Browser type Language of website visitor If you fill in the form on the website: name, (business) email address, (business) telephone number
For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process this data?
We only process personal data to the extent necessary for the following purposes and on the following legal bases:
- To perform our services. Legal basis: performance of the agreement.
- To be able to call or email you if necessary. Legal basis: performance of the agreement and legitimate interests of our organization (good service).
- To inform you about changes to our services and products. Legal basis: performance of the agreement and legitimate interests of our organization (good service and marketing).
- In connection with legal obligations, such as data for tax returns.
Legal basis: legal obligation.
- For the settlement of claims and payments.
- Legal basis: performance of the agreement and legitimate interests of our organization.
- Website visitors: to optimize our website and for analysis of our website.
If processing is based solely on your specific consent, you can always withdraw this consent.
Personal data is not kept longer than strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing. We use the following retention periods:
- IP address, URL, browser type, date and time of website visit and language of website visitors: 1 month
- Administrative data: 7 years (legal obligation)
- Other data relating to the performance of the agreement: up to 1 year after the end of the service agreement
- Data relating to applicants: 4 weeks or 1 year with the consent of the applicant
- In some cases, a longer retention period applies, for example, in connection with unforeseen claims or legal proceedings.
We treat your personal data confidentially. Personal data is only processed by persons with a duty of confidentiality and for the purpose for which this data was collected.
Only employees who need access to personal data for their functioning may consult and, if necessary, process it.
Sharing data with other organizations
In certain cases, it is necessary to share your personal data with third parties, such as Notion technologies.
When it is necessary to have third parties process personal data, we always ensure that agreements on security, etc. are recorded in writing between us and the processors.
We do not transfer personal data to organizations located outside the European Economic Area.
Security of personal data
We take care of the protection of your data. We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. We store the personal data that we process in a secure database that is protected by technical access controls. Our employees are bound by our protocols for the processing of personal data.
Cookies are pieces of information that a browser stores on your computer, tablet, or phone. This happens when you visit our website. We use different types of cookies:
- Functional cookies, necessary for the proper and fast functioning of the website. This way we can increase user-friendliness. Your consent is not required for this.
- Analytical cookies, necessary for our website analysis. This way we can improve our website and services and manage the relationship with you. The impact on your privacy is minimal, so your consent is not required.
- Tracking cookies, which track your browsing behavior on our website. These are placed by Google Analytics. Google may pass on this information to third parties if legally obliged to do so.
This information is anonymized as much as possible. For example, by not disclosing the IP address. We have no access to or influence on these tracking cookies. Your consent is required before these cookies are placed.
You can always disable, delete or change the settings for cookies through your own browser.
With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit the following requests:
- Request for access Request for deletion Request for rectification Request for limitation of processing Request for transfer of personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
You can address the aforementioned request or objection to firstname.lastname@example.org .We will respond to your request or objection as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month.